• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Detonator 23.11 drivers with Win XP Professional

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

Is anybody having probs. with the Detonator 23.11 drivers and XP Professional

After about 15-30 minutes of normal use I get a BSOD with a stop message that says the device driver got stuck in an infinite loop and the system must be reset

This has happened with a TNT2 32Mb card and a Gainward GF2ti/450 in the same system

i found that uninstalling the drivers in safe mode and then uninstalling the card and then installing the video card helped a lot...

deez said:
Is anybody having probs. with the Detonator 23.11 drivers and XP Professional

After about 15-30 minutes of normal use I get a BSOD with a stop message that says the device driver got stuck in an infinite loop and the system must be reset

This has happened with a TNT2 32Mb card and a Gainward GF2ti/450 in the same system

There is a known issue with this problem, do a search on google and you will find the fix, I forget what link it was. The 21.85 are still the best drivers for XP Pro.

funnyperson....I'll have to try that...it worked the first few days but then after messing around with different hardware I got problems......Whats the keyboard shortcut for safe mode again??? is it F8

trancebear...I'll look into the fix or check out the other drivers.....thanks

man...that was a quick reply:D

I'm at work now and headed out tonight for New Years but I'll be messin with it tomorrow night and see

Dissolved said:
yea, i hated the 23.11.. my card had trouble at like 5mhz over stock...
i have the 21.83's and im over 275/605 now..

At the same speed did your score go down when you switched drivers?

update...passed out last night...testing drivers tonight hopefully

using the microsoft drivers now.....bleh

I have WinXP Pro with Dets. 23.11 installed & have never used any other Dets. since setting up my system everything is stable & not one BSOD or feeze.

Now I`m reading that the 21.85 / 22.50 & 21.83 are better drivers for XP.

Why is that?

Acko

Asus A7V266-E / Alpha 8045
XP1600+ / Crucial 512DDR PC2100
Geforce 3
30 Gig Maxtor 100ATA 7200rpm
VideoLogic Sonicfury
Plextor 12/10/32A
Antec 1035
19" Iiyama Monitor

39C idle / 46C load

Mad Onion 2001----7,094

I had some problems with it also

even thou i am using win 98 se... that driver wouldn`t work on my ASUS V8200.. went back to 21.83 < the best so far :)

yes i too had nothing but an infinite loop error, when using those drivers for Xp, never tried them in 2000 though maybe they rocked

Just an update

21.81 drivers benched just as fast in 3DMark 2000/2001 as 23.11 and have not got the infinite loop error yet. All remains 100% stable

Back