• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Angel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dop3y

I have a friend who bought a laptop and it has PC Angel on it. He keeps getting low disk space messages. Is there anyway to delete or unistall PC Angel?
I dont think he is too worried about getting the factory settings back for his laptop. I think he would much rather have the extra HD space.

thanks in advance.

I have a friend who bought a laptop and it has PC Angel on it. He keeps getting low disk space messages. Is there anyway to delete or unistall PC Angel?
I dont think he is too worried about getting the factory settings back for his laptop. I think he would much rather have the extra HD space.

thanks in advance.

Be careful, PCA uses a low level driver that hides from windows after startup. At least the version on my HP laptop does. Contact their support or HP direct if it's a HP machine.

It's a gateway. Would it hurt to just reinstall vista?
If it came with the laptop and that is the disc it came with, it will probably be on the disc and re-install itself.

Back