• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nikhsub takes 1st place in both RAC & Total Credits!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

svirfnebli

Congrats to nikhsub1 who now holds the title of both RAC leader and Total credit leader on Team Overclockers.com seti team!

Woot!

More rigs please! MORE! Dont slow down!

svirf

It's a tough week here, I loose First and Second place on the Team Total Credits in the same week. :(

But I'm glad to see the horsepower on the team, good job gentlemen!

Now the big question, who is going to push me down to #3 ? Common, I dare you :)

It's a tough week here, I loose First and Second place on the Team Total Credits in the same week. :(

But I'm glad to see the horsepower on the team, good job gentlemen!

Now the big question, who is going to push me down to #3 ? Common, I dare you :)

Give me enough time and it will be me .. about 340 days to be precise :>

There is no way in heck im going to let that "nasty trick" pass me... He got lucky last week:cool:

Skulltrail? :D

Nope, I ain't remotely that rich. I plan to upgrade a DC AMD rig to something that produces more ppd pretty soon. Plus I have a friend who has been talking about building himself an Intel quad rig and he crunches for me.

EDIT: Anyways, if I did have the money to buy Skulltrail, you benching team guys would never give me time to crunch with it. You would be sucking me into the benching teams trying to set new records and such. ;)

Anyways, if I did have the money to buy Skulltrail, you benching team guys would never give me time to crunch with it. You would be sucking me into the benching teams trying to set new records and such. ;)

You say that like it is a bad thing :D

Nope, I ain't remotely that rich. I plan to upgrade a DC AMD rig to something that produces more ppd pretty soon. Plus I have a friend who has been talking about building himself an Intel quad rig and he crunches for me.

EDIT: Anyways, if I did have the money to buy Skulltrail, you benching team guys would never give me time to crunch with it. You would be sucking me into the benching teams trying to set new records and such. ;)
It's not that the Skulltrail is so awfully expensive by itself. It's those top of the line Xeons and FBDIMM RAM that kicks it up so high.

When I eventually end up spending that kind of dough on a workstation, it better have Nelham quad or octo cores :D

Not even close... Thanks guys, glad to be a part of the team! :beer:

Slowly getting the spare rigs at work crunching. Got 2 laptops going plus my regular work station. There are a few more but I have to bring them over from another building and just have not had the time.

Back