• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a new mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jinu

Im not very happy with the Asus Striker i have and so im looking to go back to a p35 board, but want something better than the ip-35e i had. dont get me wrong, it was a great overclocker, but the cold boot issue drove me up the wall. is there another p35 board that is as good or better than the ip-35e. i would also like to stay under 130.

TIA

I don't know how much the 45 chipset cost but imo, it is worth a wait for actual reviews pertaning 35 vs 45.

If you as me for a "budget" mobo, you really can't go wrong with gigabyte, dfi (seems good!), abit. Asus... Well, for higher end ones, they aren't bad.

You really can't get the abit pro?

You mean the abit pro is the ip-35e? Opps sry. Imo, the dfi X38. How much is that? I've seen it go to 600fsb on phase (for CPU). Not sure of the mobo's volts though.

the IP35-e use to have the double boot issue. it still takes place under a few conditions for the most part. after the bios has been completely setup and you power on for the first time now. there is no more double boot issue on the newest retail bios. double boot takes place when you change memory timings,lose power or unplug psu cable.

my suggestion would be the IP35-Pro, no issues here and i have owned the board since it first hit retail. other wise you need to consider a Gigabyte P35-DS3L or P35-DS3R/DS4

Back