• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cpu usage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-Blue-

hi, i'm looking for a program that will create a graph of how much of each core a certain program uses at what time.. sort of a bench.. i wanted to see how well certain games use all cores, if they do use them or not.. sort of what the cpu usage history from the task manager but that it then does a "dump" and saves a graph of it...

anything like that around?

I started to create a new thread, but this thread is kind of what I was going to post about. I too am looking for a desktop app that will show me cpu usage and ram usage in real-time. I've also tried yahoo widget and was dissapointed. Any ideas? I'm on Xp pro 32-bit btw.

but does it do an output later so i can look at the results later on? because unless i get another monitor i can't check what the cpu does while i'm testing a game... something like what OCCT does..

Back