• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with an Xbox that has a MOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

martins

Ok so i bought an xbox from this guy who had it modded with 200gb using a program called Xecuter.

I havent had much luck with other forums, so im trying here.
Im not so good with IT and working all this out, so be patient if i lack the knowlege.

Apologies to admin if this thread is not allowed, please let me know

1. Any known user manuals for the xecuter program? - Anyone out there use this and able to assist in configuring the system?
- When i connect the network cable to my laptop, how do i locate the xbox on my laptop?

2. Is it possible to remove the hard drive and use it as an external hard drive for your computer?

I'll start off with this

Did you check out the Xecuter section at XBOX-scene.com forums? When I picked up a Xecuter modded XBOX a couple years back, I didn't know how to do anything with it. There are guides and stuff there that helped teach me how to get the XBOX to communicate with the PC, install emulators, programs, ect., . Check it out:
Xecuter section of XBOX-Scene forums

Back