• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help finding a 8800GTS 320MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dazz3r

Hi guys

I've had an BFG 8800GTS 320MB factory over clocked gpu for over a year now and its served me very well. However, I'm starting to feel the urge to up-grade. I'm thinking of going sli.

First thing I wanted to double checkwas that for SLI I need the exact same gpu but not necisarily the same gpu maker. To go SLI, I dont need another gpu made by BFG, just another 800GTS 320, right?

The thing is, I'm struggling to find anywhere that sells the 320mb version. I've checked ebay and I can find some on there but I'd prefer top buy off there as a last resort.

If anyone can point me in the right direction...and btw, I live in the UK. Cheers.

Buy it in France and have it shipped-over: Rue-montgallet.com (or .fr I can't remember which)

But honestly it isn't worth it. Why not just buy an 8800GTS 512 and overclock it? Or get one of the new ATI 4850's for like 150 euros or so?

ALWAYS go with new tech. Always... always... and I don't give a damned ALWAYS.

And :welcome:

Back