• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with a 260

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AsusLover

Friend of mine bought a BFG 260 and the strangest thing happens. When i go to run 3dmark(any version) the screen goes black and then the led starts blinking like it's lost its video feed. Anyone have any ideas? I put in a 9800gtx i had just sitting around and everything works just fine...so i'm baffled :confused:

He's got the following specs

Q9450 stock
4 gigs of ddr2 800 444-15
Dfi x48
BFG 260
OCZ 1000 watt psu
couple of 250gig seagates

Friend of mine bought a BFG 260 and the strangest thing happens. When i go to run 3dmark(any version) the screen goes black and then the led starts blinking like it's lost its video feed. Anyone have any ideas? I put in a 9800gtx i had just sitting around and everything works just fine...so i'm baffled :confused:

He's got the following specs

Q9450 stock
4 gigs of ddr2 800 444-15
Dfi x48
BFG 260
OCZ 1000 watt psu
couple of 250gig seagates

Contact BFG and setup an RMA.

Viper

It just does it in 3dmark, but i've contacted BFG for a RMA. In the mean time he's borrowing one of my 4870's lol.....i hope to get it back....well in one piece that is.

Back