• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cleaning lcd's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kpw

Registered
so i let my younger sister and her friends watch a movie on my pc and now i have some nice perfect fingerprints and some orange stuff im thinking is Cheetos :confused:. needless to say she wont be borrowing it anytime soon whats the best way to get fingerprints and other grease marks of an lcd? because a damp soft cloth just spreads it around :(

You want to use something without any chemicals in it like ammonia or bleach. I use a natural orange cleaner and a microfiber cloth on mine and it works wonders.

well the only cleaners i have are Windex with ammonia and rubbing alcohol 70% and 90%. would 90% rubbing alcohol be ok? im kind of nervous about scratching it or getting chemical stains :/ this is the first time I have ever had greasy fingerprints on it like this

Last edited:
Back