• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

coolit freezone or eliminator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackEdition

does anyone have any experience with either of these? they seem like good coolers, and maximumpc likes them, but i was wondering if any of you have them. i have seen some mixed reviews. those that like them seem to REALLY like them, and those that have had problems seem to completely DESPISE them.

thanks!

I'd like to say neither. It's okay, but it's performance isn't as good as a WC kit with seperate parts. I'd like to say the Swifttech H20-220 APEX ULTRA liquid cooling kit is much more capable. The CPU block in the kit is a bit outdated though.

Here is another pre-selected parts kit, very very good stuff, very good CPU block.
http://www.petrastechshop.com/pecoel.html

You might be happy with the coolit kit, but you won't be able to cool the NB or the GPU later, so it will all be tossed in favor of a new pump, rad, block etc down the road. At least with the more used (for good reason) kits all you have to do is add a rad and a block for more cooling.

Good luck, hope the info helps.

Back