• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Summer steam sale now going on: any recommendations?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magellan

The games I'm currently interested in are either way too expensive (Atomic Heart) or completely lacking in reviews (the System Shock remake). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks to some previous recommendations here I tried some sidescrollers off steam and actually had a lot of fun w/them (Inside, Little Nightmares and Limbo).

The games I'm currently interested in are either way too expensive (Atomic Heart) or completely lacking in reviews (the System Shock remake). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks to some previous recommendations here I tried some sidescrollers off steam and actually had a lot of fun w/them (Inside, Little Nightmares and Limbo).

Personally, I haven't looked at what's on the sale.

What's Dying Light 2 like? I've heard it's not as good as the original, but it's on sale.

What's Dying Light 2 like? I've heard it's not as good as the original, but it's on sale.
DL1 and DL2 are totally different games as far as combat 1 had guns, 2 has none.. I enjoyed both games for different reasons.. the Story is good on both, 2 does not have the scare ya bit to me, that was pretty cool in the 1st one is my only negative but that might just have been me.

Back