• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

biostar I45 issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapman02

I recieved my I45 today and I'm having a serious issue. I ran it fine before I went to work. Before I went to work I botched an overclock and left it alone. When I came back, I replaced the CMOS jumper, nothing happened, it would start, but wouldn't post. It gives the error SP, or D5 (can't tell which way to look). I tried just about everything I can think of, but none of it works. Any suggestions.

okay i had this problem before as well. do you have any other ram sticks to try? if so first take the battery out of the mobo, pull the jumper for cmos. leave it off and the battery out for about 20 mins, making sure to completely drain the mobo of power. put the button back in and put the jumper on the reset side for about 60secs. move the jumper back to normal and start the computer with just one stick of different ram. i had to do this once. normally it recovers pretty well from bad ocs.

Back