• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saints Row 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its out for PC ?

I watched my friend play on the 360 , and it looks fun. Very GTA ish with a gang focus.

Yeah comes out here in Australia Nov 6 , thought it might be already out in USA,

Looks pretty Cool, from what I have seen on the Website, The Wife wants to get play it too.

Its a good game but it doesnt compare to GTA. Theres alot wrong with it. They spent way less time and it shows. Compared to GTA youll see, less people walking around, less cars driving, not as many radio stations(alot of hip hop), less detailed graphics (except the character models), not as good lighting effects, really really crappy physics and cars disappear when you turn around. But again thats comparing it to GTA, its still not a bad game though. I noticed the mainstream gamer doesnt notice the difference. In a way , the graphics and the physics are very similar to past GTA titles.

Last edited:
I was going to get this Game for the Wife for Christmas but just got an Email back from supplier and here in Australia we wont be getting the game available till 1/2nd quarter 2009,
What a bummer that is,
Probably due to the new Games Censorship,and Classifications going on now.

They did the same here with GT-4

Back