• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zerotherm 1366 Plans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alien432

Tech Savvy Member
Guys,

We got a response from Zerotherm on their plans for the 1366 cooling solutions. The news is fantastic for current owners as an accessory product coming very soon (bracket for current models to run on 1366).

It’s an honor to hear that our ZEROtherm® coolers are being loved by our valuable customers.

Currently we have finished mechanical design of i7 socket and it will goes to the mass production at soonest time.

At this moment, we supplied proto-type of the i7 socket with our current CPU coolers to the few system integrators and mainboard vendors over the world,

and it’s compatibility and performance had been proved by them.

In the beginning, we will provide new i7 socket as an accessory product and customers may purchase it in the market soon,
and after that we will launch few i7 versions of CPU coolers after a modification of current coolers. ;)

Back