• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Production to be down for a few days...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Well, first it was the 8800 GT frying...(literally...) then it was the roomie's computer turning out to not have quite enough of a PSU to overlclock, then it was the machine with the 9800 GX2 that is down to get the roomie's computer back up and confirm it was the PSU. I'll get that one back up tonight. However I would have had it back up last night, except my wife told me to put the damn thing away and go to bed... :/

That still leaves me 2 cards down until the PSU I bought for the roomie's computer arrives.

Not sure how long the Gigabyte RMA is going to take.

except my wife told me to put the damn thing away and go to bed... :/

Thank goodness someone over their has some sense.:D

Their RMA was about 5 or 6 weeks for me . Its tough when multiple problems strike.:eek:

Some gaming might be in order!:beer:

I hate ripping apart a working, stable, in-case rigs just to test a non-working, not stable rig. I've found that sometimes the working, stable rig ends up a non-working, not stable rig after it's put back together... don't ask me why, it just happens. :beer:

Back