• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shell Shocker 1TB WD $115 free shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow!

*Free 3 business day shipping

* Price - The price for this product has been reduced from $114.99 to $99.99.
* Shipping - The shipping cost for this product has reduced to $0.00 (Free) via UPS shipping (guaranteed 3 business day service).

Funny, in two places it mentions 114.99 but below it reads as 99.99

EDIT: well, it reads 114.99 after you put it in the cart

Let me know when he external 1TB units drop this low and I'm in :).

Great price either way, I just don't need that much internal storage.

My bad, it showed $100 as the buy.com price and I intially wrote MIR but then thought that was the shipped price. Still $100 if you get the MIR :) What's wierd is I can't get that model to show up by searching 'Cavalry 1TB' I got the link in a buy.com email :confused:

My bad, it showed $100 as the buy.com price and I intially wrote MIR but then thought that was the shipped price. Still $100 if you get the MIR :) What's wierd is I can't get that model to show up by searching 'Cavalry 1TB' I got the link in a buy.com email :confused:

That's a good deal, but I won't spend more than $100 on any hard drive. That's just my price point, we all have to have one. That includes externals (paid $70 local retail for my 320GB external and that was a good deal at the time). Almost a great find! :)

I do Acronis backups of the HTPC/server and the 320GB external isn't enough for keeping good incrementals.

Back