• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Harmony Remote Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

defiant79

I have been wanting a Harmony remote for a LONG time. I think the time has finally come that I may get one here. Since we just recently got the Xbox 360 and use Netflix ALOT, I was considering the Logitech Xbox 360 Harmony Remote.

I will have a TV, DVD Player/recorder, Cables to go Component switch, Digital TV Converter box, a Phillips Stereo Surround system, and of course the 360. All of which have thier own remotes.

I like the idea of being able to use the remote to control the xbox stuff, but since I have wireless controllers it is not a big deal. I've never used any of the Harmony remotes so I would appreciate any input you have. Will the non xbox 360 branded remotes control the xbox at all?
I'd like to stay around $100 bucks on this if I can, anymore than that and the wife will be like WTF? lol

Amazon has the Logitech 880 for $122.11 right now, is the 880 worth the extra price over the 360 version harmony?

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harm...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232831887&sr=1-1

Thanks for anything!

Last edited:
Back