• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus 25.5" VW266H $360 shipped from Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have this monitor. It is very decent for the price. Just don't expect super crisp quality. The webcam is crap. Software does not work. Good as a gaming LCD. Not good enough for serious image processing work.

Just ordered 2 of these like before they were on sale, lol. Love em, they're huge and look nice.

I've never owned any other type of panel so I can't really say anything about color quality, considering I came from a 21 inch trinitron.

Oh, I have the one without the webcam. They're basically the same though.

I have this monitor. It is very decent for the price. Just don't expect super crisp quality. The webcam is crap. Software does not work. Good as a gaming LCD. Not good enough for serious image processing work.

I figured the webcam would be crap so i didnt bother ordering the version that came with it. Also im not sure if the code will apply to that version so i just figured it would be best to stick with the one without the cam.

Back