• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10% off all video cards @ Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
Use promo code MMCHVGA to automatically knock 10% off the pre-rebate price tag on any video card at newegg :beer: Credit to SunnyD over @ anandtech.

It's not ALL video cards.

This is what I just got for a 9800GTX+

Although you've entered a valid promo code MMCHVGA, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria.

don't forget you can get 2.75-3% cashback from LIVE too. It probably works in conjunction.

Hmm.. I just looked at the card I bought last weekend, and it's price has gone up. By $20. On a $200 card. So using that promo code puts it right back to where it was when I bought it last week.

omg 4870s are running $160 at regular price...omg those have to be the best cards out for your dollar by far!!! the 260's are still well in the $220 range...ATI is hard to beat these days...nvidia is having a rough time keeping up in performance/dollar area

I'm trying to put a gaming build together and since "this" deal is going on at Newegg which is the better way to go?

EVGA 285 base card= $315
EVGA SC card--------$332
EVGA SSC card-------$376
EVGA FTW card-------$399

Is it worth it to to buy an oc'd card? $84 to jump from the base card to the FTW edition isnt that much of a $$$ difference.

I'm trying to put a gaming build together and since "this" deal is going on at Newegg which is the better way to go?

EVGA 285 base card= $315
EVGA SC card--------$332
EVGA SSC card-------$376
EVGA FTW card-------$399

Is it worth it to to buy an oc'd card? $84 to jump from the base card to the FTW edition isnt that much of a $$$ difference.

Umm just buy the base card. There is a very good chance you will get the same final clocks out of it regardless of what level card it is.

omg 4870s are running $160 at regular price...omg those have to be the best cards out for your dollar by far!!! the 260's are still well in the $220 range...ATI is hard to beat these days...nvidia is having a rough time keeping up in performance/dollar area

$260's were $180-185 for the past week or so.

Now they're $160 AR.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130370

I was more or less thinking this one for $128.49 shipped AR :eek:

Of course, this deal is hard to beat!

Back