• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10% off all video cards @ Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh man. I'm building my i7 setup right now. Add a Sapphire 4870x2 to my HIS 4870x2 for 382.49 with free shipping!?!? That's about a 100 bucks off what I paid for my HIS back in Nov. I'm going to go even poorer because of these deals. Was planning on waiting until the fall when the new cards come out, but........

Anyone know how long this is suppose to last? Is this a weekend deal thing?

Hmm.. I just looked at the card I bought last weekend, and it's price has gone up. By $20. On a $200 card. So using that promo code puts it right back to where it was when I bought it last week.

same here

Thanks for this! Ordered a EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB for $170 after rebate/free shipping/coupon code/live cash back. :)

Since I'm building a new pc, is this a good deal saving $35 on a base EVGA gtx 285? Its $319 w/ CoD and free shipping. I'd like to order in the next 2 weeks so should I place an order now or hope another deal comes along in the next 2 weeks?

I didn't think they were even selling the 192 anymore. My bad.

I didn't either.

I wonder if they have a chunk that got held up in customs and are finally dumping them. Or maybe they are selling all the reserves for warranty purposes. I would bet after a certain date past release, the amount of warranty claims goes way down for several reasons.

Whats Neweggs policy on returning unopened graphics cards?

I was able to stop my GTX260 order from last Thursday. The 260 has not been delivered yet. Newegg approved refusing delivery and they will take it back no problem. If you are not trying to exchange it for something else you may have more of a problem.

The 10% deal offered Saturday was enough to push me over the edge and get the 285. The problem was I could not cancel the 260 order until Monday morning. Knowing how fleeting some deals can be, I took a chance and ordered the 285 on Saturday.

One pleasant 5 minute phone call this morning and everything is cool. Newegg's customer service is still very good after all these years.

-Mike

Back