• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to use a custom Avatar?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dabhpr

Registered
Holding at number 15 in the group standings in the www.overclockers.com Seti Team, I've got a question for you all:

How do you make the custom avatars I see on so many user's posts??

Oh, and I just upgraded to WinXP Pro, and changed from the graphic/screensaver client to the command line client, using SetiDriver as a caching program.

Cut about 2 hours off my processing times! WOW!

So, I'm steadily dropping my processing times average by about 3.6 seconds per work unit submitted. That's with over 5500 WU's already submitted, else it would be a lot faster reduction, I'm sure.

Anyway - how do I use a custom avatar?

Glad you join us here at the forums, dabhpr.

I really don't recall seeing you here lots of times, hope you can visit us more frecuently. That way you can feel the "other side" of the team.....we are here not just to crunch some WU, we are here to chi-chat a little and if someone has any problems try to figure it out. :)

Thanks for the offers, guys - both avatars are very nice...

But I like using the little animation of my High-Power rocket, a 65% sport-scale model of the AGM-12C, 12" in diameter, 10' 2" long, weighing in at 75.25 lbs., flying on an Aerotek L1120W motor... made it to 1869 feet, verified by dual on-board altimeters.

Don't fly much anymore, it's way too expensive... but I intend to stay in the hobby anyway.

I've been lurking in the Seti forum for a long time now, just didn't have much to add, I guess.

I'll be more interactive from now on!

GO SETI@HOME FOR OVERCLOCKERS.COM!

Back