• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1000th WU and new WU problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

Good news, I'm about to hit (according to EOC) my 1000th WU processed for T32.

Bad news, yesterday, my 7750+ wasn't able to pick up a new WU until the 18th try. It is working on one now, however my 920 is on its 15th try on trying to recieve a new one. It got one after the 7750+ finally did yesterday and crunched it to hell, but it can't get one now. Anyone else having the same issues?

Is Stanford really just screwy lately, or am I doing something that I didn't know I was doing

Also, coming very close to getting 200 total WU's done on my PS3, at 180 now, should be there in less than a week

EDIT: The 920 has gotten a WU now, on its 16th attempt. But is anyone else having similar problems?

Last edited:
I think we may have put a hurting on the servers with the CC.

:beer: to the 1000wu's, as far as having trouble getting work, I'd see if it happens again tomorrow as stanford's servers are hit and miss some days.

Congrats on the WU count Hainer !!!

Yeah stanford usually after the CC has a few issues and with our Tribute to pete_scout too, they are prob cleaning out all the WU data just recently bombarded with, they should be OK now,

thanks guys, and apparently i am still folding with as much power as i did during the first part of the contest, even though I am running less. Seems kinda odd, but I like it!

Back