• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Color combinations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArcturusVi

I am adding three fans to my Antec 1200, one on the side, and the two extra mounts right by the equipment.

I have all blue, everywhere else. G.Skill 1066mhz ram, SATA cables, PSU logo. However, I do not like the tri-cool fans for price/performance so I am not going to add three of those.

I like the Xigmatek white LED fans. I think the white will add a nice showy that blue cannot and will match my X-Fi logo on the soundcard. However, the orange blades are throwing a wrench in my plan. I know orange and blue are technically complementary colors, but it seems like it'd be weird looking in a case. Does anyone have a shot of what these fans look like, in just regular night, without some sweet photography(like in a few posts I've seen, sick build).

The orange may also make the stupid red block on my 275 not stand out as much. I could go with red fans, but I do not want a red/white/blue theme. I'm not that patriotic.

Wish they made purple fans easier to find, or orange LED fans. Two uncommon colors I would love to make a rig with, without going neon/CCF.

Back