• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhatKirby

Where can I monitor my CPU temps in windows? I'm running a ASUS P6T and a Core i7 920. Is there some ASUS program that I forgot to install off the disc or is the monitoring software from somewhere else?

Where can I monitor my CPU temps in windows? I'm running a ASUS P6T and a Core i7 920. Is there some ASUS program that I forgot to install off the disc or is the monitoring software from somewhere else?

try core temp, realtemp or cpuz

Core temp is the best. I have never been a fan of speenfan as the reading aren't as accurate as I would like. Realtemp has a pretty big following. There is a third I one of my favorites but the name is alluding me at the moment. It is more of a suite that also give GPU temps, HD temps, among many other things. I'll update when I think of it.

I have coretemp now. I didn't see where CPU-Z showed temperatures. I also downloaded CPUID's HW Monitor. I like that one since it also shows GPU temperatures.

Core temp is the best. I have never been a fan of speenfan as the reading aren't as accurate as I would like. Realtemp has a pretty big following. There is a third I one of my favorites but the name is alluding me at the moment. It is more of a suite that also give GPU temps, HD temps, among many other things. I'll update when I think of it.

When you find that out, definitely post an update. I'm very interested.

i think that The Coolest is working on adding gpu temps to core temp, at least he was last time i talked to him. apparently nvidia provides an api to retrieve the temps where ati hasn't really released much of anything helpful.

Back