• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moon Walking Made EZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

88888888Moonstones, er Milestones of Our Own: :clap:
Code:
[size=4][b][color="Yellow"]

HayesK @ 25,852,920
[/color][color="Lime"]
             Computekinc.us @ 14,312,298
[/color][color="Orange"]
                    Edward2 @ 7,236,501
                      MLMIB @ 7,002,807

TIS @ 6,021,413
                  BigBlockk @ 6,018,109
[/color][color=#aabbff]
                       Adak @ 5,146,629

tuigi69 @ 4,890,710

dismorphic @ 3,213,429
                    Nosifer @ 3,009,317
[/color][color="Red"]
                     Kruten @ 1,001,526
[/color][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]
Working Hard at It:[/SIZE][/color][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]

Jonper @ 830,587
                  mrichesin @ 801,291
                Dark_Bishop @ 593,121
                      voidn @ 589,983
                    bchur83 @ 550,672
                 petteyg359 @ 521,428
             satansangel114 @ 387,252
                Science_Man @ 352,245
                    gottcha @ 352,128
                    swooboo @ 203,664
                 Blueswitch @ 203,134
               Maverick0984 @ 200,581
[/COLOR]

HayesK leads us off this week, with a company of our other strong folders (Computekinc.us, particularly), making great progress.

Years ago, 2 or 3 hundred thousand was a nice cushion, but no more - Edward2 and MLMIB are much closer "than they appear" in these stats. The six's have the market cornered for neck-and-neck folding, with TIS and BigBlockk. Having seen BigBlockk's strong folding, I can only wish TIS all the luck trying to stay ahead of the BigB.

I'm on the list much earlier than anticipated, due to the VERY strong week of folding I received from an unknown teammate. Thanks, again! :D

All the above will be challenged eventually if Tuigi69 has anything to say about it - he's not folding as much as he's flying up the ranks! Dismorphic and Nosifer round out the three's, and can emphathize with being passed up by Tuigi, completely.

And :welcome: Kruten - our newest millionaire on our list! Thanks for the lift, Kruten!

Lots of active forum members conclude our top milestone lists - glad to have you folding with us, and helping make our forum just that much more interesting and fun.

Well Done, Everyone - :beer: :beer: :soda: :soda:

[/size][/b]

Thanks adak, I couldn't have added the PPD without all of the help from the team 32 forums. I am only 4+ months in with you guys and still fine tuning 20 machines. Notfreds rules :attn:

Congrats everyone on some Awesome Milestones.

WTF! Fold On!

Milestone Thread 4.0 member stats have also been updated

Data Fri Jun 26 @ 16:30 PDT

I am at 75k not 50k Jolly :attn:

WTF guys :beer:

Not quite yet! Today on EOC:

Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]Brutal-Force[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Rank      Total     First Record
=================================
994 	    74,160 	04.17.09
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

The data for the milestones was generated on the date Jolly posted.

You should pass that milestone in just a few hours, so you'll be in a higher bracket by next week's post.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I can't get through to that site yet, but EOC and Jolly, both get their raw data straight from Stanford.

Only points you've earned with T32 are tallied up for our milestones, even if you folded for two or more teams.

Nope, I only fold for team 32. He probably did milestones while I was still under 75, its ok. I was only ribbing him.

Back