• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 27.5" $299 7/7/09 ONLY!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is this matte or gloss? Seriously considering putting it alongside my 24". Also anyone experienced ghosting on it?

Is this matte or gloss? Seriously considering putting it alongside my 24". Also anyone experienced ghosting on it?

Matte and no ghosting.

Black levels aren't that great, and you can see the color change if you move your head around on a 1-color screen image. Normal for TN panels.

Overall, well worth the money, though

damm! i may have to pass for now,.. some other issues are more important for me to take care of first *like new tires on my car pretty soon lol

hopefully this will come around again.

damm! i may have to pass for now,.. some other issues are more important for me to take care of first *like new tires on my car pretty soon lol

hopefully this will come around again.

It will. I've seen the I-Inc version (same afaik) go for $299 every other month or so since last Black Friday. That's through TD, though, and I'd rather get it from NewEgg.

On a side note I did get this monitor from NewEgg. Paid about $340 or so. It developed a white line across the screen after a couple weeks. I RMA'd it through NewEgg, and got a new monitor w/o any hassle.

I ordered mine last night, now I have to decide if I want to keep my current 24" MVA panel or sell it here in the Classifieds ;)

Got my screen today, no dead pixels or any backlight bleeding. It really does dwarf my 24", very happy with the $300 investment :D

Back