• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my machine at work hooked!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaHNZa

Its a P3-500 but it gets the job done. And I got some P3-733 PCs just sitting around so I might tackle those too. ANd they are all in my cube. Don't worry about it though. I am one of three domain admins so I know I have the ability to do it without getting into trouble. :rolleyes: :D

Nice going on the new system(s?) KaHNZa. :D You beat me to the 'don't get into trouble' remark ;)

Nice. Years ago, I used to seti with my PIII comp at work. The IT guys thought it was cool, and didn't care...

Almost everybody there left there computers on all of the time, some sort of crazy fear about shutting them down without *parking* the hard drive or something...hehe.

There are tons or workplaces with computers that are on all of the time and it is a shame they are not folding...The little data that is sent and received is minor...

Back