• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD 4350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mayagrafix

Is there a known problem between ATI Catalyst control center and Windows Vista? I just installed a Radeon 4350 on my plain jane Dell 530 and it worked fine with one LCD monitor, but when I plugged the second LCD monitor it wont load at all. Using the windows display control panel I got some functionality, but I cant go as high on the resolution. How do I get the Catalyst controls up and running?

I'm just using the regular D-Sub connector and the DVI-I connector with the adaptor and not using the HDMI conector.

PS: Already reinstalled the software with the two monitors hooked up and no joy.

thanks for any info. :-/

Ok, got the catalyst control panel to work (downloaded a newer version from ATI web site) but from what I can figure out, the OS sees two of the same monitors (one is a Dell, the other is Viewsonic). Is there any way to load separate profiles for each?

Back