• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Dual Bay SPIN Reservoir -Acetal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

I've been eyeing one of these bay reservoirs for a while now and this one looks pretty good to me. Is anyone here using one of these? I read some reviews and they were mixed. I like the look but I'm really looking to replace my swiftech res and I am replacing my video card and water block this weekend so I figured what better time than now.

Don't have one, but I'd be worried about unnecessary (depending on your point of view of course) restriction, and filling the thing.

OP, they're noisy, kind of a fizzing sound, like alka seltzer. After continued use the spinner starts to make a rumbling noise. It didn't work in my loop because the water-fall can't handle the extra flow from two pumps and wouldn't bleed.

Haven't heard alot bad about it but it has been used by experianced members over at Xtreme Systems. Give them a question. I now someone will give a good reply. I just don't know anyone except maybe two peeps here who have knowledge, and they are big on XS anyway. let us know what they say.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/
Thanks, found a couple good threads over there about it.

they look really nice and i want one but it costs far to much IMO.
It is pretty pricey for a reservoir.

OP, they're noisy, kind of a fizzing sound, like alka seltzer. After continued use the spinner starts to make a rumbling noise. It didn't work in my loop because the water-fall can't handle the extra flow from two pumps and wouldn't bleed.
Yeah, I found some youtube videos and it does seem like the novelty would wear off and it could become a little annoying. I'm going to keep looking for a little longer.

Back