• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please post pics of your UV fluid/tubes/anticoil - im stuck on colours to use!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
while i don't use or recommend uv fuilds anymore here is what i did have a month ago.

the blue loop is Feser View uv dye blue. the other loop is a bit of the blue feser with some of the red feser view uv dye.

img0222s.jpg

img0232t.jpg

blue looks nice! im not using the feser UV pre mixed water - just the uv dye in distilled water

ya, thats what i used. it's the dye only. the blue seemed to be fine, but the red stained my tubing. also you need almost the whole bottle to get it red otherwise it's pink.

go for uv tubing over a dye. both dyes clogged my blocks a little, not as bad as most say, but it did a bit.

How did you unclog the blocks????? Do you clean loop every 6 months???

yes, i do a complete tear down every 6 months. or if i add something. as it happened my last order of parts was at the 6 month level. i had been running the blue dye for 6 months and the red/blue dye for 5 months.

i just opened the block and used a tooth brush very lightly as the pins cn bend easily. also soaked them in ketchup for the tarnishing and finger prints.

Here are some photos of my newly redone loop. Much cleaner than last time!

Attachments

• DSCI0221-1me.jpg
    DSCI0221-1me.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 452
  • DSCI0222-1mine.jpg
    DSCI0222-1mine.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 434
  • DSCI0223-1blue.jpg
    DSCI0223-1blue.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 487
Back