• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Changing the system again!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rustyfender

well since my last project that i posted the gpu died and now i have 2 watercooled 4890's rather than the one. and my system temps have gone up. i dont much like that i anyways there is nowhere left for me to mount any rads :( i have 2 swiftec 120's and a swiftec 120x3 and what i was thinking is right now my loops is such:
rez->pump->120mm rad->gpu->gpu->120x3 rad->cpu->120mm rad->rez

i'm gonna get some b4 pics when im home which are after picks of the changes i made since my last project update. since then i have rlly worked on the cable managment rlly and tubing. then im gonna move the pump so its intake is in line with the ouput on the rez that gets rid of a chunk of pipe and one turn. the thing i was wondering is maby i should add anouther pump and split the loop like this

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/rustyfender_01/Untitled.png
i actually prolly wont add the second pump and will just split it downstream of the pump

DSC00149.jpg

no, splitting the loop won't help in your case. you can try, but i doubt you will see much if any improvement.

you would have to get the tubing lengths and bends very close to equal, which is hard to do.

you can run your gpu's in parallel easily, so worth a shot i guess.

Back