• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Brutal Legend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blueswitch

I just played through the 360 demo lastnight....it's pretty entertaining, a lot of thought has gone into the scripting and dialog....I might have to snag this up....anyone else thinking about getting it?

Yeah I don't think the multi-player will ofter up anything substantial so this is probably a rental....I was entertained though.

Just finished the demo, if its anything that Tim Schafer did with Astronuts, I'm sure I'll like it. Although I'm not at all on board with prices on new game releases.

Probably will rent it just like the others and buy it when its > $20

Last edited:
Nowhere to rent games in south Chicago?

Blockbuster closed down two years ago. Hollywood was moved out by the University of Chicago. Either of them would've charged me 8 bucks to rent anyway... I'll pass.

One trial membership to gamefly will do.

Just finished it like thirty minutes ago. I really thought it was going to be longer given how large the world is and most of it was unused for the actual story of the game. Still enjoyed it though. Had to bump the difficulty down at one points cause I am absolutely no good at RTS and was having no luck getting past one particular fight in the game.

Does/did anyone else find the RTS levels to be exceptionally aggrivating? I enjoy RTSs ocassionally but this was just terrible. the lack of the ability to easily set units to go to different places combined with the fact that you had to be over your units to command them, and in LOS to select something made me want to pull my hair out. I finally just set the game to gentle for those levels as they were so bad.

I really feel kind of betrayed by the demo. I played the demo and I thought it was a lot of fun. It turns out 3/4 of the game is NOTHING like the demo at all.

I highly reccomend renting this game before you purchase it and playing at least through 2 of the RTS levels before you buy it as the demo will not give you an accurate view of the game play.

Last edited:
Back