• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blu Ray Ripping Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jvdirt

I have Magic DVD Ripper (which I love because it's simple and it reads most encrypted discs) but now that I've moved to a Blu-Ray drive and looking for Blu-Ray ripping software. Any suggestions?

I am not absolutely certain, but I think DVDFab HD Decrypter will do BD. If you download it, and it doesn't do the trick, you won't be out any money, since it is free. I think you can also give AnyDVD a look too, but I don't know for sure what the price is on that one anymore.

AnyDVD-HD is what I use. However, if you're converting them over for PS3 or portable then you'll need a ton more stuff. Here's a good guide. It's a lot more complicated than ripping DVDs. The guide is for Hd-DVD but BluRay is exactly the same:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1334425

Yikes, that is complicated. I'd rather get a DVD copy to rip to a portable than deal with all that. Luckily, I only want to rip Blu Ray to use on a HTPC.

Back