• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mafia 2?? Never heard that until today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X0d1@k

I Liked the first game, didnt finish, and im thnking of finishing now that i found out about this? Anyone else excited or meh?

I never played the first one although it looked great and detailed. I like games like that. It seemed to improve on Grand Theft Auto. Myself, I liked the Godfather games better than GTA so I am looking forward to this even though I'll be getting it for the 360.

i saw something about this game a couple months ago, but then it got drowned out by all the other games that were supposed to be released.

and then every game developer announced they were delaying the release of their game and i forgot about this one. It did look extremely good and more of an open world event than its Godfather counterpart.

Looking forward to see what else comes of this game

I never played the first one although it looked great and detailed. I like games like that. It seemed to improve on Grand Theft Auto. Myself, I liked the Godfather games better than GTA so I am looking forward to this even though I'll be getting it for the 360.

See if you can get your hands on the original. I found it to be the best gangster game I have ever played. Especially if you dig the Godfather. Just be prepared to obey speed limits.... :p

As for Mafia 2, I have been patiently waiting. As I said, I loved the first to death and I am stoked for this new one. :D

See if you can get your hands on the original. I found it to be the best gangster game I have ever played. Especially if you dig the Godfather. Just be prepared to obey speed limits.... :p

As for Mafia 2, I have been patiently waiting. As I said, I loved the first to death and I am stoked for this new one. :D

NO KIDDING about watching your speed limits! Man, i know that they wanted to stay close to the genre, but having a vehicle drive A LITTLE FASTER and handle better would have been a nice function too. I know, i know, vehicles of the time handled terribly, but when im in pursuit of another vehicle, going 15 miles an hour, it looks....funny....

NO KIDDING about watching your speed limits! Man, i know that they wanted to stay close to the genre, but having a vehicle drive A LITTLE FASTER and handle better would have been a nice function too. I know, i know, vehicles of the time handled terribly, but when im in pursuit of another vehicle, going 15 miles an hour, it looks....funny....

Ok, slight spoiler, but not to the story.

If you stick with it to the end of the game, and after you finish the story, you can unlock the *special missions* that allow you to unlock some insane cars. Trust me, those cars are beyond worth after driving those POS cars all game. That and its loads of fun to drive a 500HP buggy across the bridges like a maniac. :D

Back