• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED NEW GAMING HEADSET

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steelvoice

Registered
hope i am in the correct forum-looking for good choice in high end gaming headset.i have gone through several sets of turtle beach,they are good but always break.i want excellent audio in games and i want a headset that will last,cost is not a problem. anybody got any ideas?:salute:

if I was in the market for one, I would try out the new steelseries siberia v2

need new gaming headset

pc, console? only for games or music as well? do you want the simulated 5.1 dolby?
this is for pc,games is the goal,music is secondary,yes i do want 5.1 !:salute:

I had a set of plantronics (cheap ones). They worked great but my cat ate the cord. I bought the newer version of the same line but they were junk. The model is not important as they were awful.

I then bought the fatality headset. I really like them. Great sound, low cost, sturdy build.

if cost is not a problem...why not suggets some more expensive headsets ppl?
Logitech G35 or...
Razer Megalodon - no need for good soundcard. sound processing is done through the headphones' control unit.

thanks for all the valuable input you guys.after considering everything on the table i will probably go with steel series,or one of the high end sets (if i can ascertain that there will be a noticeable increase in sound location!).

Back