• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of my latest build. I have dual MCR320 rads on the right side of the case. The Aquastream XT pump sits behind the hard drives mount.

100-102W.jpg

110-112W.jpg

160.jpg

168.jpg

did you do a work log on that voigts? it looks newer on the inside then the last one i remember (your avatar)

did you do a work log on that voigts? it looks newer on the inside then the last one i remember (your avatar)

I didn't post one here simply because the last build log I did, I got really tired of trying to separate my posts into no more than 5 images per post as that is all the website would take. If that limitation isn't in place here anymore, I could post pics here as well.

I posted the same basic pics and write-up on XS and on Bit-tech. It looks like I may get a front page out of it on Bit-tech as one of the staff invited me to send them a log and pics. That would be sweet. I guess I could have posted more places, but I don't like the idea of trying to spam my way around the internet by posting a build log on every website I can find.

Last edited:
I did some cutting the other day on an old full tower... I now have a case :)

111_0657.JPG

111_0658.JPG

111_0659.JPG

And a shot of it all put together: http://ben.lostgeek.net/computer-case-wc/111_0660.JPG

All three rear fans (including the PSU's) are blowing out the back, and the heater core is the only opening :)

Wow that thing is huge. Nice!

I like your bench stereo. Alipine rules. The question is, are you running it off the computer PSU or a separate 12v power supply? ;)

Pics of my latest build. I have dual MCR320 rads on the right side of the case. The Aquastream XT pump sits behind the hard drives mount.

100-102W.jpg

A work of art man.:thup:

@all: I still think the wc section deserves it's own pic gal stickied up top. Beats the hell out of digging for buried gallery threads and/or starting new ones. JMHO :shrug:

Some great work in here guys... Here is my meager offering:

EDIT: Holy crap, let me resize those.....LOL

Attachments

• Water setup 5r.JPG
    Water setup 5r.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 2,285
  • water setup 7r.JPG
    water setup 7r.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 2,293
  • IMG00072r.JPG
    IMG00072r.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,253
Last edited:
TYVM!! Its funny to me, b/c a scant 2 years ago I was posting on another forum saying, "I would never pay more than $80 for case...blablabla". Then I bought the Antec1200 for $120 and could appreciate the finer things a better case could bring. Then this bad boy came around, at $300...

As you will all see in my review (when Ben puts it in WP, and she gets published), its a beast. The air cooling/availability is adequete with its minimalist config. Wire management is beyond anything anyone will ever need for darn near every setup. Did I mention this thing is an absolute monstrosity?

My new Dagwood sandwich

New016.JPG

Scythe Split Stream 1900rpm Push/Pull @ 1200rpm
4ghz HToff 59°c small FFT

Last edited:
somewhat old picture... 3 new fans on top now; scythe ultrakazes + new 6gb kit of crucial ballistix

4154826524_cf585beb24_b.jpg

Wow that thing is huge. Nice!

I like your bench stereo. Alipine rules. The question is, are you running it off the computer PSU or a separate 12v power supply? ;)

Thanks, I'd like a nicer case but this will definitely be good enough for now. The alpine is an older one, a cassette player / receiver. Just had it up there to see how it sounded, plugged into a rig with 25A or so on the 12V rail ;)

So why isn't there one sticky ?

Actually that thread is in the special sticky subforum for watercooling.

I just raised a question about this to the mod team. Currently, the state of the sticky situation in the water cooling section is confusing for me. This probably means it's not best for others also.

We need to get things cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back