• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 WC

dscf0040e.jpg

dscf0044tws.jpg

dscf0052y.jpg

dscf0055cq.jpg

dscf0058fl.jpg

dscf0063u.jpg

dscf0074m.jpg

dscf0077xal.jpg

Video:

Last edited:
Click the image to open in full size. I can't open these. What do I need to do to see them in full size. Thanks for any help.
When you click on the image it should open in a lightbox. If you don't want to use a lightbox, right-click on them and open in a new tab/window. They're not much bigger than the images in his post if that's your concern.
With a rucksack - don't cut it here - it looks shi*t imo, but thats probably just me....
What? If you don't think that build belongs in here, pray tell what does?
Σx╪Γεmε mαchiΩε;6344303 said:
Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 WC
It's a beautiful piece of work Σx╪Γεmε mαchiΩε, very well done!

Σx╪Γεmε mαchiΩε - its fine :thup:

xtreeme - happy go lucky judgement fail... 8/10 for typing while looking for your christmas dinner ;)
lighten up its not all black unless the doctor starts sentences with things like "Im afraid" :)

Last edited:
With a rucksack - don't cut it here - it looks shi*t imo, but thats probably just me....

I've learned in my short period of time here that extreeme rarely has anything useful to say. He just seems to log on and bash everyone else with his slightly broken English.

The good thing is that there are tons of other people here who are more than happy to help...and they give very good advice!

I've learned in my short period of time here that extreeme rarely has anything useful to say. He just seems to log on and bash everyone else with his slightly broken English.

The good thing is that there are tons of other people here who are more than happy to help...and they give very good advice!

which is a same as he has lots of water cooling experience, just doesn't seem to share it much.

Saying someones work looks like **** can be considered a flame. You should reread our rules if you'd like your stay here to be a long and happy one. You have plenty of info to share, but your attitude towards others is consistently harsh and negative. This forum does not exist for you to come and abuse other members or their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back