• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Join the HFM.NET Google Group

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Greetings Teammates!

I'd like to invite all the users of HFM.NET to Join the HFM.NET Google Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net

I'd really appreciate it if you would show your Support and Join. I'm trying to increase the membership to give the Group a larger presence to someone who stumbles upon it or finds a link from another forum. People are gregarious, and the larger the membership base, the more likely others are to Join as well. If a guy can't count on his Teammates to help him out, who can he count on? (no pressure) ;)

You are not required to have an E-Mail Subscription to the Group, so if you don't want to be notified by E-Mail when posts are made, you don't have to. You can frequent the Group on your own time.

Here are the options if you're not familiar with Google Groups:

• No Email

- I will read this group on the web

• Abridged Email (No more than 1 email per day)

- Get a summary of new activity each day

• Digest Email

- Get up to 25 full new messages bundled into a single email

• Email

- Send each message to me as it arrives

Although I will always be here and continue to support HFM.NET through its thread here on OCForums, I am now using the Google Group as the primary outlet to talk about new Features, post How To guides, provide Support, and make Detailed Announcements about new Versions.

Thanks for Reading... I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Now Go Check It Out... Join and Contribute to the Group!
-H

Thank you guys! Membership is up +9. :)

Does the Google group have instructions to build it with Mono? :p

Specifically how-to build HFM from source using the Mono compilers. No, I don't have any instructions for that yet. However, if one has Mono and MonoDevelop installed, it's as easy as opening the HFM.sln file and pressing the "Build" button. I'm not exactly sure how to invoke the build from the terminal but I'm sure there is an msbuild clone of some sorts in there that would be able to invoke the HFM.sln file directly.

There are instructions, however, on how to get HFM running under Ubuntu using the distributed binaries (Thanks go to Syndey!). There is no need to recompile the source using the Mono compilers if one just wants to run HFM on Linux.

Back