• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide.com shipping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

footbag

Registered
Has anyone ordered a case from Xoxide.com? I ordered a case and a couple of other items for Xoxide.com and got a tracking number. One package shipped FedEx Smartpost, I don't know why, because that's cheaper then the ground shipping I selected and I'm not due to see it for over a week. I was assuming that was the case until Fedex updated the weight to 1.5 LBS.

I called Xoxide, and they couldn't tell me when or how it shipped, or anything besides that they think it shipped. I've e-mailed and called three times. Each time they said I'd get a response by the end of the day. Never got a response.

Anyone have any experiences with them? If you had purchased a case, what method did it ship and how long did it take to ship and arrive?

Edit: Got my info... Should be here Friday!

Last edited:
I got my case, as well as some fans and My Razer Barracuda's from them.
They shippped UPS, which was the only option cuz I'm in Canada. They took less than a week, which was pretty good compared to what I expected. I had no issues, and got some great deals (During August right when they were being sold :p)

I haven't had any dealings with the new owners. This is almost like dealing with a new business, even though the site looks the same.

Back