• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need New bios for my Gigabyte HD3850 512DDR3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Omari79

Registered
So i i overclocked the HD3850 512DDR3 to the best of my abilities, using ATT, i upped the voltage to the max allowed 1.245 v and arrived @ a max stable overclock of 864 memory and 837 core with max temps reaching 65C

i was going to modify my bios and allow a higher values of voltages to be applied but my bios version is 69xxx.xxx which according to my Google search has a lock on either the core speed or memory speed and won't allow higher than 850 core no matter how much voltage you supply the card with

So if anyone has a newer bios file 70xxx.xxx and up or can advice me a particular bios for my card thats allows high core and memory speeds like higher than 850 core and 900 memory since the card uses a Zalman HIS/F which is great at cooling so no worries in overheating

Back