• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12 monitors from one card...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll gladly buy it and try it out if someone paypals me ohhhh....about $900. Right now it's about 3 times the most I'd pay for a graphics card, but I bet someone can find a use for it.

sorry the math doesnt add up on that one, you have 6 ports. how do you drive 12 with 6? since the auction is over, i have my doubts about it being able to do 12 monitors. Matrox was ahead of ATI/NV back in the day with 3 monitor support on a semi decent card. the cost of being able to do 3 monitors really killed matrox selling many of them. Matrox not long ago released a 8 monitor card.
http://go.overclockers.com/?id=1132...ingboing.net/2009/11/12/8-way-video-card.html

I believe with eyefinity there is an adapter per HDMI slot that pushes 2 per slot. So 6 slots + adapter(s) = 12 slots

Back