• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the heads-up Charlie, the sweat was starting to trickle down my collar, thinking about the whereabouts of a couple bigadv units that had completed in the last 10~12 hours. :eh?:

mine is showing fine

I just completed another CPU wu and it just showed up 116k for me i'm sub 1000 team rank woot woot

You have 0 points showing in EOC in the last 12 hours. If that's fine your standards are a bit too low. :)

Stanford ran a manual update, so their stats are more current than the EOC stats, but not many of us bother to look there. The third party stats aren't being updated ATM. The EOC stats are so much nicer. GIX, try these: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=467195 if you haven't already.

Last edited:
I just had an update on EOC over 5k. Maybe the stats server came back?:shrug: I don't expect all of the updates to be right for some reason, until tomorrow when Stanford has had a chance to investigate the cause.

lol phew, i was concerned I had a rig down again because my pdd had dropped sharply again when it should have been going up.

but now its pushing almost 45k, much better Mr. stats server xD

*edit* also looks like stats went wonky again sometime mid morning today as well.

Back