• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New billionaire! WOOT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We have a new billionaire on our rolls (mmmmm...... rolls.........). Farwalker has just earned his first billion! WOOT! WOOT! Other great achievements below.

Team stats:
No one is chasing us again this week. That's great news. We will be the #9 team again in less than two weeks at this rate. Let's be diligent and get this milestone together. That means you, <looking in a mirror and pointing at a guy who looks exactly like myself>.

We have 53 active folders today. We are earning an average of 7.0 million ppd.

Top 28 are earning 1 million ppd+
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd+
Top 5 are earning 20 million ppd+
Top 4 are earning 30 million ppd+
Top 2 are earning 50 million ppd+
Top 1 is earning 100 million ppd+

You know who you are. ;)

World stats:

HayesK_ALL is #32 in the world
WhithawkEQ is #39
torin3 is #79
dfonda is #95
Macaholic is #100

Bonus stat:
HayesK_GRC is #625. If you're keeping tabs on HayesK's newest user name, you'll see he's moving about as fast as any individual can. It's really something.

All of our teammates in the top 100 whether they be active or not is really something and speaks volumes about who we are as a team. It's great to see. I mean look at us. We are fielding about 50 active members and still have a strong showing in the world rankings. I'm proud of who we are and what we do. Thank you to those who are actually doing the work. All is appreciated.

Individual stats:
HayesK_GRC has earned 3 billion! WOOT!
Farwalker has earned his first 1 BILLION! WOOT! WOOT! Firsts are always the best.
modd has earned 900 million. Will be earning his first billion soon.
hrsetrdr has earned 800 million.
Cvsi3 has earned 300 million.
matrixzen has earned 70 million.
MisterEd has earned 60 million.
thor17usa has earned 40 million.
SumRndmPenguin has earned his first 1 million! WOOT! Firsts baby. I'm tellin' y'all. Firsts are the funnest.

Call to Action:
We are looking to create our own stats page similar to what they have at EOC. If you have any skills in creating a way to get the stats, put them in a database or whatever and display them in a web format. Back end, front end, middle end. What ever skills you have, please see what you can do to help out. Look here for a better idea of what we are looking for ('cause I ain't knowin').

Note: Lots of you are doing great things for the team. Some get more notoriety than others but please remember: It's not how much you fold but if you fold. A little or a lot is all good. Thank you and have a productive week ahead.

Too early to say as we are trying to get talent together at this point. I would suspect that we intend to show stats for ALL users world wide and that's probably easier to do than to single out just our team. I don't know. But for now, we're just trying to get talent lined up.

Too early to say as we are trying to get talent together at this point. I would suspect that we intend to show stats for ALL users world wide and that's probably easier to do than to single out just our team. I don't know. But for now, we're just trying to get talent lined up.
I have no idea what it would take to accomplish this task, but I would submit that if it can be done with a reasonable effort that one or more here can accomplish, it would create a place with information that Folders seek. Those Folders might decide that a place which hosts such information might be better than the place where they currently fold.
Hopefully, the site which is created will be "better" than the current EOC site, which has brackets that are (for teams and users) out of date considering the PPD of most folders.

I have no idea what it would take to accomplish this task, but I would submit that if it can be done with a reasonable effort that one or more here can accomplish, it would create a place with information that Folders seek. Those Folders might decide that a place which hosts such information might be better than the place where they currently fold.
Hopefully, the site which is created will be "better" than the current EOC site, which has brackets that are (for teams and users) out of date considering the PPD of most folders.
We're a non-corporate team, fighting the good fight. There have to be other folks out there who want to be a part of us sticking it to the big boys! Here, here!

Back