• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power strip w/ indvidual switches

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brentbizzle

Registered
I'm currently shopping around for, you guessed it, a power strip with individual switches for each of the outlets. I want to get something that will be easy to use as well as useful in a neat and tidy pc setup.

I found this product
http://www.amazon.com/American-DJ-PC-100A-Channel-Lighted/dp/B0002GL50Q
which has 8 switches in the front and the outlets in the back which is PERFECT. However it's the only product of its kind I can find through google searches. Does anyone here have a similar product or know of another? I'm actually not in the states, but am moving back in July so I can't start hitting stores yet to see what's available. Any help would be great!

I know they sell strips like that, but I'm hoping to get something like what I linked to, with the switches on the opposite side of the outlets. I can't imagine this product being one of a kind...

Back