• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Little Less Talk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

And a Lot More T32 Folding Action!

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓ Milestones ▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░

Code:
[size="4"][b][color="Yellow"]

HayesK @ 65,382,889[/color][color="RoyalBlue"]

harlam357 @ 35,428,357
                 StaTek32 @ 35,122,097

P4EE @ 30,534,823
                   Torin3 @ 30,308,317[/color][COLOR="Yellow"]

Edward2 @ 15,120,522

jonspd @ 9,192,685
                  Bukkake @ 8,055,570
             JollySwagman @ 8,009,445[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

ProteinPete @ 3,125,561
                    Toast @ 3,089,594
                    Clint @ 3,006,880[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]

PhilColwill @ 2,055,112
             8thDeadlySyn @ 2,022,948[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]

dylskee @ 1,252,518
                     Mike @ 1,006,104[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

krphop @ 785,628
                  BeHappy @ 750,410[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]

checkeredhat09 @ 356,452
             Kowalski3500 @ 352,368
              Norcalsteve @ 337,785[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

Giz_UK @ 283,122
                mxthunder @ 225,757
                   Aeacus @ 201,177
                 pbutcher @ 200,170[/COLOR]
[/size][/b]

After our grand overtake of OCAU, and being passed in turn by EVGA, T32 has settled down into a nice pace to overtake MaxPC - sometime this Summer or Fall. If all goes well. Every day we're gaining hundreds of thousands of points.

After the earthquake that is HayesK's amazing 60 Million milestone, it's the large group at 30 Million that's the strong aftershock: harlam357, StaTek32, P4EE, and Torin3. Strong folding here!

At half that, and a perennial on this list, is Edward2, leading out the 9 & 8 Millionaires: Jonspd, Bukkake, JollySwagman. Solid folders all. These kinds of folders are just what we need to help boost us back up to #3. :clap:

Our next group is three @ 3 Million, followed by two @ 2 Million. We don't see these guys as much as I'd like to, on our forum.

The SMP client program client will expire, later this year. :eek: Can we get the word out in time to: ProteinPete Toast, Clint, PhilColwill, and 8thDeadlySyn, in time? DeadlySyn is no problem, of course. :), but Vijay (our fealess leader), tells us other changes are scheduled as well.

Our newest Millionaire Club members are Dylskee and Mike. Congratulations to you both. Harlam has a job just for you two! :p :p If cleanliness is next to godlliness, consider the bathroom, your confessional. :D

Great to see some forum regulars, climbing up the rankings in the sub million area, already: Giz_UK and NorcalSteve being two I recognize right off. Karphop and BeHappy looks like they'll be joining the Millionaires Club before long.

Congratulations to all the above on passing another milestone! That's what this team, and our ultimate efforts for Stanford, are all about.

:beer: :soda:

Last edited:
I'd love to see you join the Club, Madhatter. :clap:

I'm keeping up on the clients, Adak. I promise.

I've been folding as 8thDeadlySyn for as long as I can remember folding, so I am sure that guy will stay up to date on the clients.:p

:beer: to all the new milestoners. If you see harlam coming toward you with a toothbrush and an evil grin, my only advice is to run and don't look back.:chair::shock:

Of course. My shorthand may not have made that clear.

Trust me, JollySwagman, myself, and perhaps Santa, know the team's forum and folding names, like you probably wouldn't believe.

That's what I meant by "DeadlySin will be no problem, of course". It's the others that I am concerned about getting info on client upgrades and other changes.

A little less bark a little more bite, these milestones satisfy me!

WTF Peeps! keep em crankin! and all the competition between us is really helping the Team for the good!!

:beer::clap:

EDIT: as of 11:15 GMT, according to UoS, i am at 504k! Half a mil! almost to ONE MILLION!!! then my comp will love me for at least a few days of down time for maintenance after i hit that mile stone... should be in 2 weeks i hope.

Last edited:
Congratulations to our Milestoners well done Team

Milestone Data as of
Sun 31 Jan @ 07:30 PST 2010

Fold On!

Of course. My shorthand may not have made that clear.

Trust me, JollySwagman, myself, and perhaps Santa, know the team's forum and folding names, like you probably wouldn't believe.

That's what I meant by "DeadlySin will be no problem, of course". It's the others that I am concerned about getting info on client upgrades and other changes.

I think I may have missed that part. I was about half asleep with some of the things I have been posting the last few days. Between that, and my mind being on passing WII, and getting my water loop together, I guess I need to wake up a little bit more.:p

Back