• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

23" 1080P hannspree monitor $130

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It has an HDMI port...which is actually better for all intents and purposes

It would be nice if review sites would do more quantitative contrast and brightness tests on monitors...

Last edited:
Does the 5850 have limitation with HDMI- one DVI port is disabled if you use HDMI? I'm too lazy to read the manual. :D

Does the 5850 have limitation with HDMI- one DVI port is disabled if you use HDMI? I'm too lazy to read the manual. :D

I assume its more of a built in adapter then, wish my 8800 had one so i wouldn't have to buy one. God i hope these things last through the weekend...depending on how work goes i might just be ading a new screen to the family.

I got mine today and just set it up. It is amazing looking. No dead pixels as far as i can tell and the speakers do not suck as bad as i thought they would. Def worth the price. You can not tell it is refurb. I am using VGA and it looks great

Is there a max resolution difference between vga/dvi/hdmi ? sorry if thats known but im not really seasoned in having anything but crap monitors most of my life.

I just went to buy it and they are sold out :bang head

Back