• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Time Overclock - Intel Core i3 @ 4.4GHz and IGP @ ~1200MHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pyromaniaque

Well, this is my first ever overclock and I'd say it's been pretty successful.

I ran Prime 95 for 26 hours and there were no errors. I also ran SuperPi 32M and everything was fine.

This thing is extremely stable. I payed $75 dollars for this processor used on ebay.

I also overclocked the integrated GPU and since I don't really game (I find that they're just a waste of time.. :p Sorry gamers :p :p) it handles EVERYTHING I throw at it, VERY well...

I'm very happy with this. I mean it's only my first overclock but I feel very accomplished.

Temps were about 28C until I overclocked the IGPU. I guess that although they're two different dies, since they're in the same "processor enclosure thingy" the heat from one can dissipate to the other...if that makes sense...

Anyways, now they range from about 29C to about 34C..

This is a great buy for anyone that doesn't want to shell out loads of money. The 75 bucks I payed for this payed for itself the moment I overclocked it. I'd definitely recommend this thing.

According to these PerformanceTest results, I'd say this thing is a keeper :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 415
Back