• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

300+ woot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voidn

Finally broke 300 points! :attn::beer::beer::attn: Watch out top 10 on the team here I come! haven't even gotten the 920's cold yet :).

Attachments

• 300wooo.JPG
    300wooo.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 121
Congrats man! Nice work.

Just wait until I get my 8800gts 640mb and i3 540, gonna get a big chunk of boints. I feel so lacking with all you guys and your 1366 stuff :(

Nice work!

(At the top of thread, go to Thread Tools>Move Thread, leave permanent redirect, move to OCForums Benchmarking Team forum so everyone can see it! :rock:)

Thanks everyone!

Congrats man! Nice work.

Just wait until I get my 8800gts 640mb and i3 540, gonna get a big chunk of boints. I feel so lacking with all you guys and your 1366 stuff :(

Definitely. 8800gts is worth like 80 points and that 540 will be worth a bunch too.

We are ahead by a couple points now, thanks to all the contributions this past month and the charge we've made... Once team rankings update we'll be on the first page. More battling ahead however to keep it. :)

Back