• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LCD Monitor Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Canadian

Registered
hey guys, well my mom came home today with a wicked new 20" widescreen LCD monitor. so we hooked it all up got it good to go and turned it on and it looked great a t first but we notced that everything was really wavy. like the letters and the pictures and everything. it was like really thin lines going across the screen blurring it out. it wasnt like super bad but it was annoying. so that was at 1024 by 768 res(on the comp not the monitor). so we tried it a 1280 by 768 and the lines and wavyness went away but everything got smaller and really hard to read. the monitor has an auto resolution setter and it sets itself to 1024 by 768 so i dont know why the when i set the comp to that it gets all messed up. please help me i really want to enjoy the full potential of this monitor. -Wes

Back