• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this psu suffice for me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well....

In theory? Yes.
In reality? It depends on whether that PSU can actually put out what it says it can.
I can't find any reviews on that PSU anywhere nor a manufacturer.

Personally, i recommend buying a Corsair 450, 550 or 650w PSU. That will run your current setup with a 4890 quite happily, and you'll know you're safe.

Well....

In theory? Yes.
In reality? It depends on whether that PSU can actually put out what it says it can.
I can't find any reviews on that PSU anywhere nor a manufacturer.

Personally, i recommend buying a Corsair 450, 550 or 650w PSU. That will run your current setup with a 4890 quite happily, and you'll know you're safe.

Well im a bit low on cash :/
so im thinking about buying this psu right here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005
i only got bout 100$ so im limited

That is a fantastic PSU. It'll run that 4890 no problem at all, and run a second one just fine too.

I just put the same PSU in my rig. No complaints at all :) Im running i5 750 @ 4ghz w/ 5850 overclocked. Plenty of headroom :D

I just put the same PSU in my rig. No complaints at all :) Im running i5 750 @ 4ghz w/ 5850 overclocked. Plenty of headroom :D

I also just installed a Corsair TX650 in my desktop (specs in sig) and i would recomend it, its quiet, and has more connectors then you will ever need.

Back